Product Review

Helix HX Vitamins for Hair Growth


Helix HX Vitamins for Hair Growth



Return Policy


Customer Rating


Overall Rating



Vitamins for Hair Growth (by Helix HX) is a dietary supplement designed to promote healthy, accelerated hair growth by implementing essential nutrients into the body. Read on to discover more about this product to see if it could be the hair growth supplement for you.


  • L-Methionine
  • L-Histidine
  • L-Phenylalanine
  • L-Tyrosine
  • L-Isoleucine
  • L-Proline
  • L-Alanine
  • L-Aspartic
  • L-Valine
  • L-Leucine
  • L-Glycine
  • L-Threonine
  • L-Glutamic
  • L-Serine
  • L-Cysteine
  • Manganese
  • Para-aminobenzoic acid (PABA)
  • Methyl sulfonyl methane (MSM)
  • Silica
  • He Shou Wu
  • Copper
  • Folic acid
  • Iodine
  • Pantothenic acid
  • Iron
  • Zinc
  • Biotin
  • Niacin
  • Vitamin B12
  • Vitamin B2
  • Vitamin B6
  • Vitamin B1
  • Vitamin E
  • Vitamin A
  • MicroHeliopeptide protein blend (gelatin grade)


The manufacturer recommends that you should take 2 capsules daily with water as a dietary supplement.


60-capsule bottle: $29.95

There are no special offers available with this product that might provide discounts for monthly refill subscribers, but you are eligible to discounts if you decide to purchase this product in bulk.

Possible Side Effects

Pregnant and nursing women, children younger than 18, and those who have a pre-existing health condition or are being treated for one should consult a health professional before taking this supplement. Consult your doctor immediately if you experience an allergic reaction when taking this product.


There is no customer satisfaction guarantee or a return policy on offer with this supplement. The reviews posted by former customers were mixed, with 60% vouching for the product’s effectiveness and the other 40% claiming that it did not work at all. We recommend exercising caution with this supplement.


There are many worrying aspects to this product: the lack of guarantee, the mixed customer feedback, and the likelihood of experiencing allergic reactions that aren’t properly disclosed by the manufacturer.

Customer Review