Turmeric 10,000mg (by Nature’s Aid) is a supplement designed to suppress the production free radicals. In particular, it is said to:
- Promote healthy bile flow
- Combat obesity
- Protect the liver
- Strengthening of digestive process
- Suppressing inflammation
- Bolstering cardiovascular function
- Facilitate healthy cholesterol
- Soothe joints
Read on to discover more about this product to see if it could be the turmeric supplement for you.
- 10,000mg turmeric spice
- 500mg turmeric root extract (95% curcuminoids)
- Magnesium stearate
- Stearic acid
- Silicon dioxide
- Crosslinked sodium carboxymethylcellulose
- Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose
- Titanium dioxide
- Iron oxide
- Microcrystalline cellulose
- DiCalcium phosphate
- Calcium carbonate
The manufacturer recommends that you should take 1 tablet daily as a dietary supplement (unless you feel you need 2).
- 60-capsule bottle: $24.97
- 120-capsule bottle: $43.75
Possible Side Effects
The manufacturer has not disclosed any information about side effects that could be experienced when taking this product.
There is no customer satisfaction guarantee or a return policy on offer with this supplement.
As with many turmeric supplements, there is no information on side effects or a return policy. This becomes a much riskier proposition in the process, and we are very wary about recommending it to new customers.