Turmeric 10,000mg (by Nature’s Aid) is a supplement designed to suppress the production free radicals. In particular, it is said to:
- Promote healthy bile flow
- Combat obesity
- Protect the liver
- Strengthening of digestive process
- Suppressing inflammation
- Bolstering cardiovascular function
- Facilitate healthy cholesterol
- Soothe joints
Read on to discover more about this product to see if it could be the turmeric supplement for you.
- 3.5mg black pepper fruit extract
- 50mg bromelain
- 150 turmeric rhizome extract
- Magnesium stearate
- Collodial silicon dioxide
- Modified cellulose gum
- Stearic acid
- Dibasic calcium phosphate
The manufacturer recommends that you should take 1–3 capsules daily as a dietary supplement.
- 50-capsule bottle: $18.25
- 100-capsule bottle: $34.98
Possible Side Effects
Pregnant and nursing women, children younger than 18, and those who have a pre-existing health condition or are being treated for one should consult a health professional before taking this supplement.
There is no customer satisfaction guarantee or a return policy on offer with this supplement. However, on Amazon, the product has an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars (from 35 reviews).
There are many good selling points to this supplement: the lack of customer guarantee, which is the only issue, is counteracted by the fact that it has received rave reviews from its customers. Really, you could do a great deal worse than this product.