Omega-H3 Original Formula (by Vitabiotics) is a dietary supplement designed by nutrition experts and qualified biochemists. It is designed to maintain energy levels and combat seasonal depression, as well as suppressing fatigue and enhancing the red blood cell count in the body. Read on to find out more.
- Omega-3 fish oil
- Docosahexaenoic acid
- Eicosapentaenoic acid
- Sodium molybdate (molybdenum)
- Potassium iodide
- Pteroylmonoglutamic acid (folic acid)
- Ergocalciferol (Vitamin D prep.)
- Chromium trichloride
- Sodium selenite (selenium)
- Pollen extract
- Vitamin A palmitate (w/ DL-Alpha tocopherol and sunflower oil)
- Ginseng 5:1 concentration extract
- Copper sulphate
- Vitamin B2
- Manganese sulphate
- Vitamin B12
- Vitamin B6
- Calcium salt (pantothenic acid)
- Natural mixed carotenoids (w/ zeaxanthin, kryptoxanthin, alpha-carotene, beta-carotene)
- Grapeseed oil (garlic concentrate)
- Nicotinamide (niacin)
- Vitamin B1 mononitrate (thiamin)
- Para-aminobenzoic acid
- DL-Alpha tocopherol acetate prep. (Vitamin E)
- Hard vegetable prep.
- Soya bean oil (lecithin)
- Zinc sulphate
- Ferrous fumarate
- Cod liver oil
- L-Lysine HCI
- Magnesium oxide
- Ascorbic acid (Vitamin C)
- Wheat-germ oil
- Capsule shell (natural source colors [iron oxides], sorbitol, glycerin, pharmaceutical grade gelatin)
Take 1 capsule every day with a glass of water during mealtimes.
A 30-capsule bottle is $10. UK customers are eligible for free shipping.
Possible Side Effects
Pregnant and nursing women, children younger than 18, and those who have a pre-existing health condition (especially diabetics and hypoglycemics) or are being treated for one ought to consult a medical professional before taking this supplement.
There is no customer satisfaction guarantee, just a 14-day return policy in case you are sent the wrong item. This is really not a very generous manufacturer guarantee, and it tends to suggest that the manufacturer does not have the fullest of confidence in their own product.
This is an award-winning, comprehensively formulated supplement that unfortunately contains allergens such as wheat germ oil, cod liver oil, fish, soya, and pollen extract. Most of the reviews are positive, but some of them also reported adverse reactions. The manufacturer’s guarantee is also very disappointing.